Trainee Solicitor | ONTIER UK · London
Nicola joined ONTIER LLP as a paralegal in November 2019. He previously worked at Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in Milan and undertook temporary roles in London with Magic and Silver Circle firms such as Allen & Overy, Linklaters and Herbert Smith Freehills. He has experience in commercial litigation matters before various different courts in London. Additionally, he has strong experience at liaising with clients based overseas, particularly in Italy, Spain and Latin America.
- Assisted in a large disclosure exercise in a high-profile defamation claim.
- Working on a cross-border litigation case in the Energy sector before the Technology and Construction Court.
- Provided assistance to overseas companies in relation to the establishment of a presence in the U.K. and future business strategies.
- Assisted at the trial stage in a multi-million pound claim before the Commercial Court.
- University of Ferrara, Ferrara (Italy) – Joint Bachelor (LLB) and Master of Laws (5 years) – 2018
- BPP University, London (Waterloo) – Graduate Diploma in Law – 2019
- Italian - Native
- English - Business proficiency
- Spanish - Advanced