Trainee Solicitor | ONTIER UK · London
Helen joined ONTIER LLP in March 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Helen was a Paralegal at Moon Beever LLP in London where she worked on numerous insolvency and bankruptcy matters. Helen also has experience of various complex, high-value commercial litigation matters in the English Courts. Whilst studying for her GDL and LPC, Helen worked pro bono at the Law Clinic, Cobleys LLP and Hillyer McKeown where she gained experience in both employment and criminal matters. As part of her probono work, she was involved in the Write for Rights campaign by Amnesty International where Helen wrote to various international leaders, including the President of Brazil to campaign for individuals who have suffered legal injustices.
- Assisting in various high profile defamation cases.
- Acted on behalf of a large utilities provider in proceedings to recover large scale debts incurred by its consumers.
- Involved in litigation matters including theft of utilities and civil action.
- Involved in negotiating settlement agreements between parties.
- Edge Hill University, BA Hons – Criminology and Criminal Justice – 2011
- The University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law – 2018
- The University of Law, Legal Practice Course – 2019
- The University of Law, MSc in Law Business and Management - 2019