Paralegal | ONTIER UK · London
Lauren joined ONTIER LLP as a paralegal in July 2019. Prior to joining the firm she was an in-house paralegal for Mears Group Plc where she worked on various commercial disputes. Lauren has considerable experience in construction gained from Edwin Coe where she assisted on various construction disputes and drafting construction documentation. She also worked at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain defending professionals against claims of negligence in the construction sector. Additionally, she gained experience of customs & excise litigation at HMRC and high profile regulatory investigations whilst working at the FCA.
- Defending a company in a multi-party mediation in relation to claims of negligence arising out of asbestos removal works on a stately home.
- Assisted on a complex arbitration arising out of construction works carried out on a famous government building.
- Assisted on a highly sensitive document review exercise for the purpose of investigating allegations made against a Bank for misconduct against SMEs.
- Canterbury Christ Church University, LLB (Hons) - 2014
- City Law School, City University London, Legal Practice Course - 2016