Paralegal | ONTIER UK · London
Joe joined SCA ONTIER as a paralegal in June 2019. He previously spent over 18 months with Miles Fanning Legal, a niche firm specialising in insurance litigation, and has also worked at a US law firm. He has considerable experience in litigation matters at both County Court and High Court level. He has particular experience of commercial disputes between UK tour operators and suppliers.
- Working on a large disclosure exercise in a substantial piece of US patent litigation.
- Assisting in various group actions brought against tour operators/cruise ship operators.
- Defending quality claims made against tour operators in respect of breach of contract.
- Assisted in an Appeal arising out of an injury sustained whilst abroad.
- University of Greenwich, London – Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – 2017