Country Manager | ONTIER UK · London
Paula is an experienced Spanish corporate and commercial lawyer who joined SCA ONTIER in 2013 having previously worked for more than 8 years in ONTIER SPAIN. Her experience and practice is focused on corporate law, providing legal advice to various national and international companies in relation to corporate law, contracts and specific operations (joint ventures, alliances, acquisitions, IPOs). She qualified as an English solicitor under The Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) joining the corporate and commercial team of SCA ONTIER in 2017.
- Advising major Spanish and international companies on their day to day contracts and transactions.
- Advising a major Spanish railway company on its international tenders and high value contracts.
- Acting as an in-house lawyer of one of the major Spanish real estate groups of companies.
- Acting as an in-house lawyer of a major Spanish railway company.
- Advising a major Mexican company on a sale and lease back transaction of several bank branches in an amount of € 428,200,000.00.
- Advising and representing start-ups in the initial stage prior to the entry of qualified investors.
- Acting as in-house lawyer of a major Spanish renewable energy company.
- Advising a major Spanish group of renewable energy companies in relation to a corporate restructuring.
- Advising a Spanish group of marketing companies on their corporate restructuring and day to day operation.
- Advising a French company on a cross border merger and change of nationality.
- Advising various Spanish private aviation companies.
- Advising on the refinancing and restructuring of various organizations.
- Advising a major Spanish grocery business on its reorganization, including providing corporate and real estate advice.
- Advising different Spanish companies to set up in UK.
- Marketing Executive Course, LSE, 2003.
- Law and Business degree - Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, Madrid (ICADE) 2006.
- Member of the Madrid Law Bar Association, 2006.
- Corporate and Insolvency Executive Course, IE Law School, 2012.
- MTC QLTS, 2015.
- OSCE QLTS, 2016.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales 2017.